La Maison Bambou
This Manor house was all refurbished to provide the most luxurious accomodations in La Riviere des Alps .
Located at the Col du Sapenay, one of the highest areas by the lake Bourget with breathtaking views to the lake.
This unique mansion is excellent for hedonists and bonvivants. You don’t really need to leave the mansion!
But if you’re looking for variety, there are plenty of possibilities to explore. From cycling (over many cols) and walking to paragliding, it’s all possible within less than 1 km.
Your holiday at La Maison Bambou can be enjoyed at any time of the year.
- Take a dip in le Lac-duBourget (6,5 km) or visit the beautiful lake of Annecy (39 km).
- Aix-les-Bains (22 km) is quite nearby and the panoramic road towards it over the Col de la Chambotte is truly amazing.
- This also is an ideal location during the winter months. Even if you want to go skiing, that’s easily possible. At about 70 km you’ll find the Massif des Aravis (>200 km in pistes), where you can easily park your car. A little further (2 hours by car) and you’ll be in the heart of les Portes du Soleil (286 pistes!).
- A day trip to Geneva (71 km) is also certainly worth it.
THINGS TO KNOW
Minimum stay: 3 days. Childcare items including cribs, high chairs and extra beds may be subject to a supplementary fee and may not always be available so please request in advance at time of booking.
- There are no stair gates.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
The manor house is located in the village of Chindrieux in the Savoie department of the AuvergneRhône-Alpes region of south-east France.
- It is within walking distance of vineyards and overlooks Lake Bourget.
- The residence is a 1-hour drive to Geneva airport and 40 minutes to the mountain nature reserve of Massif des Bauges with hiking and cycling trails, woods and wine-producing villages.
- The 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 1 toilet all features high-quality furnishings, including very good box-spring beds and massage showers, offering all possible comfort.
- Those who want to quietly read a book can go to the study room (the ‘cigar room’) . .
- A paradise-like garden with a fantastic view of the lake. The sunset is unbeatable. The garden is so big that even a helicopter can land in it.
Looking for incredible luxury holidays? Welcome to La Maison Bambou.
- Quality, class and life are the elements that this mansion exudes.
- Even though you’ll get one surprise after the other, the house still feels cosy and pleasant.
La Maison Bambou address
440 Route du Sapenay
Phone: 00 34 649911710
European emergency number: 112
Gendarmerie of Chindrieux: 0479542071 / 0479542017
Chindrieux Rescue Center: 0479542310
Pharmacie : 0479542062